In other news, I finally got photoshop and lightroom, so I am a happy girl. Though I am so tired and
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
I promise...
I promise I will blog again...when I'm not so tired or cranky or busy. I was looking forward to blogging about the fabulous weekend we had planned last weekend (free zoo, Fleet Week festivities, oh my!), but it was all a bust. I did get a few cute pictures of the girls though. I will post them, but I must gather enough energy to upload them from the memory card and sort through them first. Maybe tomorrow...
In other news, I finally got photoshop and lightroom, so I am a happy girl. Though I am so tired andbusy tired, that I haven't even played with it. Not even once. And...preschool is going so much better (and ballet for that matter.) I have gotten more creative in my delivery and we are adjusting (aka mommy is learning how to teach). I'm just excited they are learning. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some energy and take pictures of our school projects. Maybe...
In other news, I finally got photoshop and lightroom, so I am a happy girl. Though I am so tired and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel ya! I have a ton of pictures of things I want to blog about, and I just can't seem to get them uploaded and sorted out... Ugh.
Post a Comment