My dear husband is coming up with some....um...unique baby names. I didn't think he could top some of the names he suggested when I was pregnant with Campbell...but he has. I guess I should take comfort in the fact that we eventually agreed on names for the girls. He also refuses to discuss girl names. We aren't finding out the sex, so I guess I'm on my own if #3 is a girl. Yay for me or maybe yay for this potential baby girl...especially considering some of his suggestions. ;)
I have had a headache almost every single day this pregnancy. Coke and ice packs have been my best friend. Hopefully that means this baby is getting them out of the way now and will be a breeze to raise. Hopefully...
My cravings have hit an all time low. If bowls of peppercinis and bacon wrapped jalapenos weren't enough, I had to hunt down Andy Capp's Hot Fries. This baby is going to want straight habanero juice in a bottle. The plus side is I am chugging tons of water to cool my mouth. Hopefully that makes up for the coke I've had to drink for the headaches.
We also got a new car...like a month ago, but the husband was not excited about putting it on blast, you know for the sake of his man card and all. We now own a Prius and a minivan. He gave up his Tundra and Harley for a Prius and a minivan. I think he feels less manly, but I just think he's an awesome Dad to make such sacrifices our family. And if I'm really honest, he loves it. My Yukon XL was killer on gas and kind of a pain to load the girls in and out of. I was dreading getting 3 kids in carseats up in there. It is SOOO easy in my Odyssey, and I am loving the gas mileage. :) I never thought I'd be a minivan mom, but I'm also a comfort/convenience kind of girl, so I guess it's no big surprise.
And lastly, my little peanut loves music. She LOVES to dance and sing. Bless her heart. I hope she gets her voice from someone other than me...and maybe her Daddy too. ;) Lord knows I can't carry a tune in a bucket.
No comments:
Post a Comment