Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's a...

We had the big ultrasound yesterday. Both the sonographer and the doctor think we have another baby GIRL on the way. We are very excited, and as Brett noted having another girl will be very recession friendly. :) We definitely have lots of girl stuff we can reuse. I am very excited for Kayleigh to have a sister, especially one so close in age. Brett might need a little extra man time with all this pink in the house though! I will get the ultrasound pictures up soon. Now we just have to agree on a name. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I have always kinda liked the name Cindy. LOL. Contratulations on another girl. We have 3 of them, and Brant has done very well with the pink, he even wears it himself from time to time. Girls are fun, when we were expecting LexyLane, I had wanted to have a boy so bad before getting preg. But as time got closer and closer I told Brant that I didn't really think I wanted a boy. I know that sounds terrible, if we had one I would have loved him, I am sure. But Brant said I don't really care to have a boy either, I feel like we have the girl thing down pat at this point. So God blessed us with 3 emotional rollercoasters of girls. Best Wishes to yall (don't you miss the south. Bet you don't get called yall very much.) LOL